Thursday, April 19, 2007

Changes Complete...For now

So I changed the layout again. I figured out how to get rid of the header (sort of). It's not gone completely, but you can't see it, can you. If you go over to Ben's blog you'll see what the original template for what this page looks like. And now you can see all of the things that I changed. The basic skeleton is the same I just changed most colors and some other things.

I have been doing lots of craft things lately. The biggest project has to be me making diapers. Yep, cloth diapers. I've made five so far. They've worked pretty good. I need to get some more material and make some more. They are called a pocket diaper. They have a pocket in the back where you slide in whatever absorbent thing you want. I am currently using microfiber towels sew in thirds. I think the next ones that I make might be all-in-ones. Meaning the soaker is sew into the diaper, no pocket to stuff. We'll see how it goes. I just want to save some money, I'm so stinking tired of forking out so much $$ on diapers. These are great though cause the wash up and you just use 'em again. Child after stinky child. We don't have the second stinky child yet but some day we will and hopefully I'll have a big stash of cloth diapers that are already paid for. No more running to Wal-Mart at 9.30 at night when you realize you only have two diapers left. I'll keep you posted on this venture goes.

No comments: