Friday, July 31, 2009

Creating a Schedule

I've been using Google Calendar a ton lately. Simple Mom did a post on creating a weekly routine and it INSPIRED me. So I've been working on getting my together. I'm hoping to start using it next week since right now we're in Dallas with dad. I've also been using Google Calendar to put together my meal plan. Keli posted that she uses her calendar for her meal plan and just repeats every 3 weeks. I've taken the lead from that and adapted both of those ladies suggestions to fit my life. One of the great things too I love about GCal is that I can have it send an email to me for events, or the morning of it can send an email and tell me what's for dinner. I LOVE THAT!

I'm going to start working on my first tutorial letting you know how I put it all together and what works for me. I'm really excited about getting organized. Lord knows, I can use all the help I can get. So be looking for that in the next week or so. We need to get home and get the house back in order, but I'll be working on it.

No comments: